Monday, February 4, 2008

Packing Pt. 1

Packing day.

It came faster than I was expecting. I always hate packing and leave it to the last minute usually, but I have quite a bit of stuff to pack/store so I've started a early.

So, it's off to Canada on Wednesday. I hope to be there only about a month or so to get everything organized for the Japanese Working Holiday visa. I'll keep you all updated
(probably once a week) on the progress of everything. Until then, enjoy these pictures of "Packing Day".

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 6, 2008 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Jesse K said...

Have a safe trip. I'll keep visiting your blog so I can keep in touch.

 
At February 8, 2008 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Amber said...

I don't know what's better, the pants or the monitor :)

 
At February 9, 2008 at 11:26 PM , Blogger CandaceShelle said...

I must say the leet monitor is extra special yes... but I am a fan of the ever dazzling and eye catching packing pants...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home