Monday, February 18, 2008

Quick Update

It's been a week since my last update, and things are pretty much the same. I'm stuck waiting on my passport and a few other things before I can even go down to the Japanese Embassy and apply for the visa. So, I am hoping that everything I need will come soon so I can move on with the visa stuff. Other than that, not much has been happening. I'll update again when something happens. Until then, let me know what you want to see on here. Be it videos, more pictures, etc. Just let me know in the comments.

3 Comments:

At February 19, 2008 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Jesse K said...

I wanna see some pictures of Canada around where you live if you can. Is it all covered in snow like it is in Utah? Tell your Dad hi for me cause I haven't seen him in a long time.

 
At February 19, 2008 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Ben said...

STOP LAUGHING!

Comment on my blog Jesse, or I will punch you in the teeth in your sleep!

 
At February 20, 2008 at 1:09 PM , Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

i want to see a video of you and ben dancing in your underwear or naked which ever you prefer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home