Monday, July 7, 2008

...Another Place and Time.

ひさしぶりですね。 It's been awhile. I doubt many people read this, but for those of you who do and are wondering what has happened since my last post, the short answer is: A lot. For a more lengthy and detailed answer please refer to Ben's Blog for the Japan portion of what has happened.

As for after getting back to Utah, not much has happened. I have been back for about 2 months now and still have yet to find a job. Though, to be fair, I haven't been looking all that hard. That is about to change though as I am running low on funds and if I plan to attend school this Fall I will need more than I have now. I am thinking about getting a degree in Journalism, but that is tentative at best. All I really know for sure is I want to go back to Japan and live for awhile. I miss it.

I need to get out more. In Tokyo I would go out almost everyday to see something or meet someone. Since I've been back I haven't done much of either.

So I will try to keep this up to date more often. Hopefully with more exciting content. Until then...

じゃね。 See ya.

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2008 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Nickelback rules!

I hope you get back to Japan soon, sounds like there's lots to see and do there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home