Sunday, July 29, 2012

i'm not living, i'm just killing time.

Hey everyone (or no one depending on who still reads this). It's been a while, just over 4 years. A lot has happened and not much has changed during this time. I've been going to school on and off and working jobs on and off, nothing has been permanent. I haven't been back to Japan since I went 4 years ago though it is still my goal to live there if only for a little while, but as of now it is a bit far off.

Right now I am out near San Fransisco staying at my sister and brother-in-law's place looking for work. It's been hard finding something though. But I think being out here has given me some perspective on my life and what I want to do. I'm going to try to head back to school and finish my degree. I struggled for a long time trying to figure out what I wanted to do for a career, but I have come to the conclusion that I am just going to get a degree in something I love and have a huge interest in and let the career find me. So I am hoping to start a Japanese language degree sometime in the near future.

Anyhow, I thought I would throw some of the things I've been going over in my head lately on here.  I've been thinking about starting this blog back up for a while, it would be nice to keep it updated regularly. So yeah. I guess until next time! Here's to hoping it won't be another 4 years before a post!

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Ben said...

頑張ってよ!

 
At July 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Ben said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home