Sunday, August 19, 2012

a heart that's full up like a landfill

Well I am back in Utah. I flew back in last Thursday and so far it's been nice. I am staying with my friends Mike and Kathy and they are amazing. They have done so much to make me feel comfortable and are really supportive. It's awesome.

I've been on Criagslist and the like to try and find some work but so far there isn't much. I hope I can get a job and some money so I can be more independent and start working towards my goals. I know it has only been 4 days but I am still a bit stressed.

Time to work on the things I can while I look for work! This was just a quick update seeing as not much has happened. Hopefully there will be more to post in the coming weeks. Until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home